Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Mobile Live is lacking resources or user needs to learn more?

ACT Mobile Live is lacking resources or user needs to learn more?

I am a happy and satisfied user of ACT, and  used ACT link with some smart phones in the past and worked great. But I think I did a mistake with ACT Mobile Live. Maybe I need some support to learn to use better, or the product is not  good enough yet.

1.- I did not find the option to try 30 days free ACT Mobile Live, Now I am not happy with the product.

2.- I am Black Berry smart phone user. My model SP8350RIM is not included in the setup of ACT for Mobile Live.

3.-ACT Mobile Live do not have an option to SYNC with a GROUP of contacts. It only allows you to create a SYNC criteria using field names, but do not allow you to choose a GROUP of contacts already created in your contacts database. I would like receive some help if some can teach how to do it

I will appreciate some help to learn how to create a Sync criteria for a GROUP already created in the PC Contact database.

4.- I do not understand how any smart phone can handle easily over 2500 contacts and it is hard for ACT Mobile to do it. Maybe I am a user ignoring technical limitations and only I see from a user point of view that want to use it without limitations.

5.-The blackberry that I am using it works as a cellular and as radio Walky Talky, Nextel call this function as  "Direct Connect" and in their Blackberry  Contacts file they have a field for Direct Connect, so I created the equivalent field in my  main PC  ACT Database, but I see only a few fields at the Mobile live SYNC Settings and I would like to see more fields availables at the setting for synchronizing Contacts.

Appreciated all help I can receive.

Victor G.

victor@allgc.com

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Mobile Live is lacking resources or user needs to learn more?