Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT Links Limits

Bronze Contributor

ACT Links Limits

In rebuilding my ACT Links, it seems to be limiting the number of links to only 2. 

I have 2 links and then added a 3rd.  After entering it, I clicked on the down arrow of the icon added to the toolbar and it was not there.  I also tried through View | ACT! Links | Manage Links and received the same results.

I then clicked on it and moved it to the #2 position and it worked just fine.

Have I inadvertently set a limitation to the number of links?

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT Links Limits

Bronze Contributor

Only the 1st and 2nd in the list show when clicking on down arrow - when wanting to select one to use.

All three show if I go into "Manage Links"

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

Which Down Arrow?
I'm talking about the menu View | Act Links - where Manage is (but not in Manage)

Jon,
It sounds like you added the View > ACT! Links to your toolbar, and this is where you are only seeing 2 of your 3 links - correct? I tested this and am able to see all links when I click the toolbar icon. It may be that your toolbar is damaged. Try resetting the toolbar (Tools > Customize > Reset Menus and Toolbars).

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.