Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Documents Tab Add-In Word 2016 ACT! Premium v21

ACT! Documents Tab Add-In Word 2016 ACT! Premium v21

Here is the problem:

I cannot pull-up Fields List when writing/editing Act templates in Word 2016 64 bit Win10 ACT! v 21 Premium local PC

Every time I check the Word add-ins options box next to Act! Documents Tab Add-In I get: "Not loaded, A runtime error occurred during the loading of the Act! Documents Tab Add-In"

I have uninstalled reinstalled both Office and Act!, installing Office first... still have the problem  

Thanks,
Silver Contributor

Re: ACT! Documents Tab Add-In Word 2016 ACT! Premium v21

Sorry to say but there are still issues with 64 bit Office.

Uninstall Office and reinstall as 32 bit and you have more than an even chance this will then work.

Highlighted

Thank you for the suggestion; it worked before in 64 bit and I tried the 32 bit, no luck....  Finally after 3 days (I am not an ACT! consultant obviously lol) narrowed it down to a corrupt database. Even the backups that I had would not work..copying to empty DB would not work, feeble, self-help attempt at rebuilding would not work. Eventually went with earlier version of my DB and had to redo a bunch of changes. We live and learn? haha Thanks again though

Silver Contributor

Thanks for the post as this will help others. Would not have expected this to be DB related but now can see how this could happen if Word could not access the ACT table with the fields in it.