Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! Client Mtg Report for 2008 (10.0)

Astute Commentator

ACT! Client Mtg Report for 2008 (10.0)

I am really struggling.  All I want is a report that shows our client list and all of the meetings we've had in a specific time period.  Is this possible.  In 2006 it wasn't.  This is such a basic report that I believe it has to be doable.  Please help!

Silver Super Contributor

Re: ACT! Client Mtg Report for 2008 (10.0)

You can do that with Crystal Clear Essentials.  You can find documentation at www.crystalclearessentials.com and you can download a copy of the version for ACT! 2008 at www.adsprogramming.com.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Platinum Elite Contributor

Are you talking about future meeting or meeting completed. For future meeting try the Task List report. For meetings completed try the Note-History report.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Thanks Roy!  I'm still having trouble.  I want past Client + Meeting Dates that's all.  Can you walk me through?  Sorry, I haven't had any experience running reports.  If you can you'll be my hero forever!

For that you could use the task list screen and use the filter settings to show the data you want and then you could do a quick print of that screen.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Roy, I hate to bother you again, but how do I filter to just include clients and not all contacts?

There are filter setting on the task list screen at the top of the panel. Be sure to also check the option dropdown

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

The filter lists every senario imaginable exept what I'm searching for - I'm trying to filter on "Type" of Contact.   That's where we list if they are Business, Prospect, Client.  Can't find it.