Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 8.0 2006 (PLEASE HELP ME) Very quick

ACT! 8.0 2006 (PLEASE HELP ME) Very quick

This is going to sound silly.  I have spent WAY TOO much time trying to figure out:

IS THERE ANY WAY TO ADD COLOR AND CHANGE THE FONT TO MY SIGNATURE WHEN SENDING FROM ACT!?

There has to be doesn't there?  I copy and paste my outlook signature, but it doesn't let me paste in the ACT! window.  I've tried to look and look and the manual assumes it's easy to insert a signature.  I agree. However, it never addresses, how one would "spruce it up" as I am required to do and I'm the only user of act! in my office.

If some kind soul has an answer.....even if it's "nope, can't be done".....I will be so appreciative.

Thank you for your time.

PLEASE HELP ME GET A SIGNATURE IN ACT! 8.0 2006

[ Edited ]

I READ A GREAT BIT OF ADVICE THAT SOMEONE WROTE ON HOW TO DO THIS. RIGHT UNTIL THE POINT IT SAID, "NOW PASTE IT AND AND YOU'VE GOT AN HTML INSERTED SIGNATURE.

Please help! I have spent hours and hours trying to edit my signature to match the style my company insists that i use. however, i'm getting nowhere. When creating a new signature, I can't cut/copy/paste. I'm trying to use the same one I have from outlook, but it's impossible.

is there anything i can do? can anyone please, PLEASE help me? Thank you so much for reading this. It's going to keep me up all night!!!! GRRR.

again:

1. anything where I have to paste isn't working. (unless there is a new way to paste that was just created)

2. i am not given any options as to how i can even change the FONT, the size, the color, anything. it's giving me not options but black, looks like 10 point arial.

If anyone can please be of help. There is no way I am the only person this has happened to?

{post moved from another board to consolidate issues} 

Message Edited by tashina on 05-20-2008 08:06 PM