Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2013 Pro - Currency Issue

ACT! 2013 Pro - Currency Issue

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are currently using Sage ACT! 2013 Pro 15.1.108.0 German (Germany), which we recently updated from the 2012 version.

Unfortunately, since the update to 2013 we're facing issues regarding the correct display of the currency: As we're based in Switzerland, everything is registered in Swiss Francs CHF (sFr.). Since we use the 2013 version, however, the currency in ACT! is constantly switching between euros EUR and Swiss Francs, without any obvious reason. The windows settings regarding currency and location on the clients and the server (w7 x64 Pro) are all set to sFr. and if I re-choose the same setting under Windows, ACT! temporarily displays the currency the right way. Unfortunately, after a few reboots ACT! switches back to EUR instead of sFr.

If I click on Help -> About ACT! -> Database information, I get 'SFr. (EUR)' under currency, which makes no sense. Before 2013, we never faced this problem.

How should we proceed? I suspect there to be a bug in the ACT! currency setting recognition.

Thank you very much in advance!