Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2013 Pro - Activities Rollover

ACT 2013 Pro - Activities Rollover

The automatic rollover preference does not roll over any activities to the new day.  I checked my preferences to make sure that I had checked the activities that I do want to rollover and all is correct.  I also ran a data repair & maintenance, but no activities automatically rollover as they should.  Is there a fix for this problem?  Are the Sage ACT technicians aware of this issue?

Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT 2013 Pro - Activities Rollover

This has happened to me a couple of times. 

I never did get a fix, but I did do a work around.  Hopefully you don't have too many to deal with.

First of all, did they ever roll over?  If not, then my solution is probably not going to help. 

Since I use the keyboard more than the mouse, I tend to use a command that then causes me a problem.  In this case, all I do is use the F7 display and right click on the activity to clear it.  Select erase and follow up for the same day.  That kills the one that won't roll over and let's me put it back in the stack with very little effort.  OK for several, not OK for several hundred.

Hope this helps.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Main: HP 9470M 8GB, Win 10 Pro, & Exchange 2013 & Office 365, 32bit
Remote: Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB & Win 10 Pro, Office 365 32bit & Exchange 2013

Re: ACT 2013 Pro - Activities Rollover

Yeahy, I've seen your past comments.  The rollover function has never worked for me, so I guess I'll have to check with Sage.  Thanks.