Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2012 to Outlook Integration

ACT 2012 to Outlook Integration

I'm using ACT 2012 Pro and Outlook 2007.  I have just recently tried to integrate the two.

My ACT Tasks (Calls, Meetings, To Dos, etc) show up in my Outlook calendar, but they are only showing up as place holders.  The only thing that shows on the calendar is information that I entered in ACT's "Regarding" box when I created the Task.  I would like to also see the type of Task (Call, Meeting, etc) and the Company or Contact's name as well on the calendar entry.  Right now, I have to double click and open the entry to see the details.  Basically, I'd like the Outlook calendar to display the same information that the ACT calendar does when I pull up an individual day's calendar in ACT.

Is this possible?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2012 to Outlook Integration

Hello Mender239,
I understand this would be ideal, but unfortunately Outlook cannot display that information. Outlook does not differentiate a type of activity on its calendar, and it does not have the ability to link a contact to an activity the way ACT! does.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.