Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2011 Pro quit displaying email messages in History

ACT! 2011 Pro quit displaying email messages in History

I recently "upgraded" to ACT! 2011 Pro. About a week ago, emails sent from ACT! did not show up in History after working fine for 7 weeks (just enough time for free support to end!).  Suggestions, anyone?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2011 Pro quit displaying email messages in History

Hello Michael,

Welcome to Sage ACT! Online Community. In regards to the issue you are experiencing, see if the following Knowledgebase article helps:

No History Created When Sending E-mail from Microsoft® Outlook® 2003 or 2007

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Nothing in the information you referred me to addresses ACT! Pro 2011 running on Windows 7, but rather only previous versions of ACT! and previous versions of Windows.  Any other suggestions?

Most of the solutions offered in the article apply to ACT! 2011 and Windows 7, as well as earlier versions. In regards to the article content:

- Did you verify that the Act.Outlook.Service.exe service was running?

- Did you check the History Queue folder?

- Did you verify that the ACT! add-in in Outlook was not disabled or inactive?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I think you are mistaken.  None of the paths you suggest result in the stated end result. 

No, it just means that in this case, none of these are the cause for the issue. Please see your Private Messages in this forum.

Greig Hollister

No, I think the article you sent is outdated, as I've observed several others having the same problems.  Does anyone at Sage know how to fix the problem of ACT! 2011 Pro not synching emails with History, using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010?  I need up-to-date information, not just information referencing older versions. Thanks