Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2011 Pro Word Template Won't Update

ACT 2011 Pro Word Template Won't Update

Good day!

I am using ACT 2011 Pro. I needed to update information in a Footer for a Word Template. I made the change in the template and saved it. I did this by using the Edit Template link in ACT. It doesn't save the changes. So when you go to print the letter via the Write - selecting the letter, it shows it with the original footer. Am I missing a step here?

I have the letter saved on the Write Drop down menu and I not using the mail merge function. It works with the mail merge function. So how do you update the Template in the Write Drop Down Menu?

Thanks in advance!

Ernest

Re: ACT 2011 Pro Word Template Won't Update

So I have learned how to create a "custom command". Thanks to this forum. I also have learned how to make the custom commands show up on their own toolbar.

What I can't figure out is how to add a "Custom Command" to the "Write" drop down menu. I have other custom commands in there but I can't figure out how to add this one. I am hoping to be able to just access my "custom command" via the "Write" drop down menu. I've searched help and I must be missing it,

Thanks in advance.