Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2011 License Transfer

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT! 2011 License Transfer

Hi, I have seen variations of this question in the forums but none apply to my particular case or some replies from moderators had asked the poster to send them a PM to get it figured out.  

My scenario - I purchased ACT 2011 for a single user license.  I have it installed on a computer with the DB on that computer. I purchased a new computer and now need to get ACT! 2011 installed on that computer.  I never received a CD so that is not an option.  I still have the email with my serial number and activation code.  Any assistance is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author phonetic man
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2011 License Transfer

If you still have the email, you have a download link, as I've never seen an email come without one.  If you can't find that link, on the computer where ACT is installed, you should have either the downloaded ZIP file (self-extracting exe, maybe), or you might still even have the unzipped folder that the download creates - look on your C drive for a top-level folder called something like "ACT! 2011".

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author phonetic man
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

If you still have the email, you have a download link, as I've never seen an email come without one.  If you can't find that link, on the computer where ACT is installed, you should have either the downloaded ZIP file (self-extracting exe, maybe), or you might still even have the unzipped folder that the download creates - look on your C drive for a top-level folder called something like "ACT! 2011".

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com

Thank you very much. I did indeed have the download link and the serial number in that email worked. Thanks again.