Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2011 Label edit

ACT 2011 Label edit

I am trying to edit a label to include a membership expiration date.  I cannot open the label to edit it.  It comes back and says that it may contain fields that have been deleted or that I don't have access to it.  I have edited labels before, but now it won't let me bring up any label at all.  I see a edit form but can't open it.  Any ideas?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2011 Label edit

Hello BIGDK63376,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. This error is usually the result of improperly converted fields during conversion from an earlier version of ACT!. Please see this Knowledgebase article for more information:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2401...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: ACT 2011 Label edit

Thanks for the reply, however, the label that I am trying to add fields to is an Avery 5160 label.

I have modified the label once with a dues expiration date and it was working fine.  Last month, it dropped my dues expiration field and now won't let me back in to modify it again.  I have made no changes to the labels since I did it when I installed the program on my computer.  The program will not allow me to get into the edit mode on any of the labels.  When I click edit, the ACT icon has a double box on it.  When I put the pointer on that double box, I can see it in a real small box barely visible, but when I go to bring the report designer up, it gives me an empty ghost like box.

I have ACT 2011