Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2010 download

ACT 2010 download

Hi,

We're developing a plug-in for Sage ACT! and we need to test it with ACT! 2010. Where can we download that version? We could only find the 2011 version in the ACT web site. We only need the trial, just for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance,

Ernesto Dos Santos Afonso.

http://www.bor-tech.com

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2010 download

Hello Ernesto,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community. I'll be happy to provide you that link. Please see your Private Messages in this forum.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Have a problem. Have my password but can't locate Act 2010 Software download. Moved to Windows 7 and had to re-install all my apps. Where can I find it? JD

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello JD,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. If you can send me a Private Message with your ACT! serial number, I will be happy to to provide you with the download link. To send a private message, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I am trying to restore a 2010 database for a customer and have been unable to find a download link for 2010. I only need it on a trial basis. Can you assist? Thank you.

I have the customer's serial number and activation code. Please respond to my request!!

Bronze Super Contributor

Try this link:

http://1drv.ms/1SEkAkP

David Shaw
Act! Certified Consultant since 2001
Office:    +44 (0)1483 714507
Mobile: +44 (0)7977 567 318
E-Mail:    dshaw@act4u.org 

Thank you so very much, sir. I am having a problem with the download, when it gets to about 90+% it fails. I will try it will another machine later tonight and let you know. Thank you again.

I finally got it to download. Thank you for your help!!!

So I got it to download and installed but when I went to import the database it said my database image was for a newer version of the software specefically 2012. So, do you happen to have a link for 2012, please, please, please?

Thank you.