Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010: Unable to use Edit>Replace for Record Manager

ACT! 2010: Unable to use Edit>Replace for Record Manager

[ Edited ]

It says I have the latest version of Act 2010 but I still cannot replace Record Manager for a contact. Very annoying because I imported 33000 contacts and need other people to be able to edit it...

Suggestions?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010: Unable to use Edit>Replace for Record Manager

Hello Sandrakim,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community. The issue you are describing was resolved with the latest hot fix for ACT! 2010. Please see the following Knowledgebase article for details and installation instructions:

How to Download and Apply the ACT! by Sage 2010 (12.0) Hot Fix 4

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: ACT! 2010: Unable to use Edit>Replace for Record Manager

[ Edited ]

We have the same problem and we are on Sage ACT! Premium 2011 Version 13.0.401.0, so it looks like the problem has resurfaced or the fix in 2010 SP1 has just not been incorporated into this version.

Its very frustrating, one workaround is to delete a user to transfer their records to another user, but when that is not practical there is no easy alternative.

Is this something that will be being fixed again?

edit: Oops I meant to say this is a problem for Opportunities, sorry if I didn't fully appreciate this thread referred to contacts