Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 Stock Tracking Facility

Copper Contributor

ACT! 2010 Stock Tracking Facility

Hi,

We've been using ACT! 2010 since June last year and we've found it to be extremely useful for tracking all manner of things from technical queries to sales, but one thing it doesn't track is our stock levels.  Now, seeing as every sale we make has products allocated to it, we figure there must be some kind of add-on which can integrate with ACT! Opportunities and track stock levels.  I've always found the people on here to be very helpful and knowledgable about ACT! add-on products, so I thought this would be the best way to find out more.

We will need this add-on to allow us to add stock, and preferably take it away automatically based on the products we assign to opportunities.  We also have things like 10 packs of an which are listed as different products, but from a stock tracking point of view we would just want it to take away 10 from that product's stock level if possible.

I would very be grateful for any help or advice anyone can offer.

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 Stock Tracking Facility

You might be able to do something with a combo of Top Line Designer.  It allows for creation of custom tables and also supports scripting which would potentially allow for running calculations and comparisons between stock levels and sales...