Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2010 - History Result and Regarding & Details not Aligned

Copper Contributor

ACT 2010 - History Result and Regarding & Details not Aligned

Recently migrated to ACT 2010.  Under my History tab I have four sections: Date - Time - Result - Regarding & Details.  Now when I post a history with more than one line, the Date and Time do not align with with the first line that display Result and Regarding & Details.  In other words, Date and Time are not all askew and appear a few lines after the first line entries for Result and Regarding & Details.  Consequently the History information looks really messy.  I hope I have explained this well enough to get a solutions.  Happy New Year!
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2010 - History Result and Regarding & Details not Aligned

Working as designed. You can make a suggestion for a future update.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Elite Contributor

One thing you could try is set the preference to show gridlines. 
Platinum Elite Contributor

This issue has actually been addressed in an upcoming service release. Please stay tuned to this forum for release information.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Elite Contributor

I'm glad to see this thread.  I updated my office from ver 11 to ver 12 this week.  The Date and Time columns appear vertically centered and the rest of the columns are at the vertical top.  Goofy if that's how it was programmed.  Nice to see it's getting fixed.