Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 Calendar question

ACT! 2010 Calendar question

hi

Does any one know how to have only the "meeting" items show on the calendar (not the to-do items) even after closing and reopening ACT!?  I right click on the calendar area and filter it to show only meeting and that works, but when I close and start ACT! all the to-do items show up on the calendar again.  Is there a way to have only "meetings" show on calendar all the time?

Thanks

-Karl

Re: ACT! 2010 Calendar question

Karl R,

What version of Act!, and what version of Windows are you running?  Normally those settings stay between sessions unless there's a problem writing that preference file.  In Windows Vista and higher there is a security measure known as UAC that can limit writing of files to certain location.  Try right-clicking on Act! and clicking 'Run as Administrator'.

Just tested it on my machine to make sure it was funcitoning as intended, and it was, but I'm running in 2013 with SP1 installed.  Additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com

Re: ACT! 2010 Calendar question

Hi and thanks for your response.

I'm using the latest version of ACT! 2010 and using Windows 7 32bit.  Try it running it as an admin. and still had the problem. The reason why I'm having this problem now is my computer crashed and I had to set it up the OS from scratch and reinstall ACT!.  Prior to that ACT!'s calendar was filtering the calendar fine.  Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-Karl