Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2009 and High Impact Templates (TemplateZone) HOW do I get html template into ACT 2009

PJ
Copper Contributor

ACT 2009 and High Impact Templates (TemplateZone) HOW do I get html template into ACT 2009

First time of using both of these, I have a good template in High Impact that I want to put into ACT 2009.

I want to use ACT to mail merge with my contacts rather than create a list and let High Impact do it.

So the question is how do I get a html template into ACT 2009 to use.

.....that's before I even start on the subscribe / unsubcribe against contacts.

HELP !

..thanks

PJ
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT 2009, High Impact, Subscribe/unsubscribe - What's the answer

Just a quick update. Template Zone say I can't put the template into ACT only use it as the emailer.

My Problem. I have to send a html email to 10 000 contacts and use subscribe/unsubscribe.

Do I

1) Just use ACT - can it cope ?

2) Use ACT - export mailing list to HIgh Impact, send from there and somehow keep contacts in sync.

3) Go to someone like Swiftpages and outsource the problem ?

4) Other

Any top tips out there ............what do you do ?

PJ
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT 2009 and High Impact Templates (TemplateZone) HOW do I get html template into ACT 2009

Just for info,

ACT 2009 does work with High Impact and the subscribe/unsubscibe is held in High Impact along with the template. You have to manual keep db's in sync.

SAGE e Marketing doesn't exist anymore (but it sounds like just the thing I wanted)

SAGE recommend Swift Pages but having tried this it's abit "clunky".

So I'm back to looking ... 

for a good email marketing tool which ideally updates ACT directly and you pay per month for emails rather than contacts.

PJ
Copper Contributor

Re: ACT 2009 and High Impact Templates (TemplateZone) HOW do I get html template into ACT 2009

Dear David Lunceford,

Help ! Please ! Smiley Happy