Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2009 & Outlook 2007 issue

Copper Contributor

ACT! 2009 & Outlook 2007 issue

Got a client with ACT! 2009 & Outlook 2007 when creating a new email message in Outlook, clicking on the To: box does not show the ACT! address book entries. Uninstalled ACT! & re-installed. Upgraded to version 11.1.183.0 Hot Fix 1. Same results when using the demo database & Outlook; no contact list appears. Client had some type of computer issue, but IT guys resolved it. Any thoughts?

Greater Chicago area ACC
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2009 & Outlook 2007 issue

Check to see if the ACT! Outlook Addin is disabled in Outlook...

Copper Contributor

The ACT! add-in in Outlook is indeed there. The requisite icons in Outlook are there.

Greater Chicago area ACC
Bronze Super Contributor

So if you use the "Attach to Contact" button to attach an email does it work?

Lousy Customer Service............customer support

Sage Act:

I have been trying to get personal help for my 2012 version from Sage Act and have gotten nowhere with you. In fact, I am to be charged $100.00 for transferring data from my previous version of Sage Act. I need help and I am not getting anywhere. If you (Sage Act) care about your customer, please contact me at 919-349-7123 (Physician Rx Weight Loss & Hormone Center).

Thanks, Thomas Jones, Clinic Director!

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Lousy Customer Service............customer support

Hello Thomas,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

Can you provide some additional information about your situtation:

- Are you getting an error upgrading the database to 2012?  If yes, what is error?

- Are you able to open the ACT! Demo database (to test the installation)?

- Is the original installation still available (is this transferring to a different computer?

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Lousy Customer Service...........Customer support

To whom it may concern,

Yes I can provide additional information. I am extremely upset with this company. I have bought Sage Act Pro 2012 and want to transfer all of my contacts to the new database. The name of my database is "physicianrx", and my problem is that I can not get into it. I have never gotten into it! I know one log in, but when I go to use it a message comes up saying that an administrator of this database has modified the password policy and I must change the password, which is fine. However, after I change the password I still can not gain access to the database. I have fought numerous battles with this company and I give up. I'm tired of paying for a program that I can not get into to use. It's been said that the only way I can gain access is to pay $100+  to get a new login, and I'm sorry but I can't pay another penny. I've never got into the program and I paid good money for it but Sage Customer Service says it's not their problem it's my problem. Can you get me someone that will help me ASAP? Otherwise I need to go to the Better Business Bureau.

Thanks,

Tom

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Lousy Customer Service...........Customer support

Hello Tom,

Please see your Private Messages in this forum regarding this issue.

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.