Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2009 Report Issue

ACT 2009 Report Issue

I have an issue regarding a new user.

When I try to run any report showing that persons history (history-summary classic for instance) it in't showing that person having performed any of the tasks (i.e. call completed) that they have done. It will, however, show the info if it has been performed on their own contact record, just not for any other.

I have logged in as the user on multiple systems without luck. I am going to try deleting the user and recreating to see if that resolves the issue but what I want to know is this something anyone else has experienced and, if so, what they did to resolve the situation?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2009 Report Issue

How are you setting the user filters on the reports?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

[ Edited ]

User filters are being left as standard.

Excluding own record is ticked, along with history, notes and attachments. Viewing all contacts for current month and for that particular user.

On a side note I have deleted the user and recreated as a new user and still nothing. I have logged in as that user on an alternate workstation without success.

When I create the user ACT states I have 6 licenses so that will be the 6th user. Other servics on that machine work fine, network is seen without an issue. Outlook sends and links into the history without a problem.

I also created another user on the same day who I have no problems running the reports for.

ACT verison ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.0.409.0, Hotfix 1

On the general tab ser all users and set the sepcific user on the history tab.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you Roy, that worked.

What will have caused it to only work by having selected all users and not the specific user in the general tab?

The general tab selects the record manager (user) of the contact record, the history tab selects the record manager of the specific history entry.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129