Do you mean 

ACT 2009 Lost Emails

Re: ACT 2009 Lost Emails

Brian,

Please check your private messages.

Loyal Listener

Why is this marked solved?

Saying to call customer service for an obvious program defect so that I can pay Sage more money for a known fix does not seem to be a solved problem!

Am I missing something obvious?

John

TSI

Please update these steps for ACT! by Sage Premium 2010 Version 12.0.409.0, Hotfix 3 on a MS Vista Home Premium SP2 and MS Windows XP Version 2002 SP3 -- I have lost email on both machines...

[ Edited ]

I am having the same problem as most of these people. I have lost all my e-mail in acts internet mail twice now. I have called customer support and I have also called one of your ACC's. (Northwest Data Design Inc.) And no one can help me. I am running Act 2007 on windows XP sp3. I was told there is a tool for re-attaching your e-mail store but have been unable to find it, nor will anyone with customer support or consulting will give it to me. I am upset that I can't a get any help. I am running office 2007 which will not work with act so I can't use outlook. The big problem is that I run customer service at the company I work for and need all my e-mail subject and message to stay in act so I don' have to manually enter it which is why I use the internet mail. Please help. Oh and my e-mail store file is over 209MB so I know it is there.

Highlighted

It would appear this is a common issue. Has anyone has been able to resolve this issue? If so a step by step procedure for fixing the issue would be great!