Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2009 Copy calendar items to a new date??

ACT 2009 Copy calendar items to a new date??

I would like to know if I can take a calendar day or week and copy those contacts made to a new date?

I do not really want to go to each individual contact and reinsert them.

I want to be able to duplicate calls I made in the past to visit most of the same customers from a certain day.

Re: ACT 2009 Copy calendar items to a new date??

Come on! Someone must know if this is possible.

Bronze Contributor

On the monthly calendar you can drag them to a new date but I am not aware of a method to copy them to another date.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Avid Listener

While there is no way to copy or reschedule multiple activities en masse, I am wondering if you would find he following helpful, since you speak of contacts created on a certain date.

1. Do a lookup on Create Date on your contacts - could be a single date or a range of dates

2. From the result, tag all the contacts you want to create an activity for and select tagged (you could put them in a group too if you wanted - eg  if you met these contacts at a certain event)

3. Create the activity you want - at the Contacts drop down select Current Lookup and make sure you click on the option to create a separate activity for each contact (if that's what you want) - maybe make it recurring if you want to do regular followups.