Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2009 11.1 Copy Calendar Issue

Copper Super Contributor

ACT! 2009 11.1 Copy Calendar Issue

[ Edited ]

We were going to spend half a day installing the patch but we found out the following issue apparently has NOT been fixed ?
If you do a COPY CALENDAR in Act, beware of Act changing AUTOMATICALLY activities you have correctly scheduled with ANOTHER contact in the database that has the same name
ie Schedule a meeting with Bob Hope and after copy calendar it has automatically rescheduled itself to another Bob Hope in the database.
We got no joy logging this ourselves but through our Act solution provider they managed to get this acknowledged by Sage and have advised us NOT to install the patch as this issue is still outstanding

Is there any news on a patch that will address all these fundamental issues.

We can't run a sales team when they are capable of missing appointments or not following up on calls/to-dos as they don't appear against a contact

Andy

<Edited title after moving reply to own thread.>

Message Edited by dlunceford on 03-31-2009 08:43 AM
Andy Kent
Angel Solutions (UK and NZ)
www.angelsolutions.co.uk

Re: ACT! 2009 11.1 Copy Calendar Issue

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on 11.1.   I created two new contacts call Mike Mouse.  I scheduled an activity for both contacts and copied the activities to Outlook.  I then copied the Outlook activities to ACT!.  The activities retained association.

Who were you speaking with?  Did they give you a reference number?

Copper Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2009 11.1 Copy Calendar Issue

Case reference number is 210409595368
Andy Kent
Angel Solutions (UK and NZ)
www.angelsolutions.co.uk