Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2008 / Outlook 2003

ACT 2008 / Outlook 2003

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I have to export the contact from ACT 2008 to Outlook 2003 to be able to transfer the contacts to my new blakberry. Anybody know how to do that.
I appreciate your help.

Regards
Mojeane
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2008 / Outlook 2003

You could export to a CSV file and import to Outlook.

If you want the best link for Blackberry, have a look at Handheld Contact. You can download a trial from www.GLComputing.com.au/HHC

I'd rather to save it as CSV and then importit from outlook but I can't do it. ACT has some limited option to export the database and I tried some of them the result is useless. Any comment on how to do that like any instruction to follow?

Regards
Mojane

Act only allows to Export in either ACT format or Text Delimited? How can I transfer date to Outlook 2003 or even better to Blackberry?

I have Act 2008 and outlook 2003. Looking at getting a Curve as soon as comes to Sprint. I checked with Companionlink which I use now to link to Act and my PDA -they say that they link to Blackberry also. Hope it helps, Ken

Hi Mike,

How can I save the contacts in ACT in CSV? IT only gives me the options of either ACT or Text Delimited.

I appreciate your comment.

Regards
Mojeane
Platinum Elite Contributor

Mojeane,

CSV is Text Delimited... you can also export to CSV, bring it into Excel and re-write it however you like.
Loyal Listener

Have you thought of Companionlink express.

It works beautifully between ACT and Blackberry.

Or sync ACT to Outlook

Companionlink.com

Dinah T.