Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2008 DOWNLOAD LINK

ACT 2008 DOWNLOAD LINK

How can I find a link for Act 2008, I have the product key and version but have lost the disk?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2008 DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello Carl,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Please send me your ACT!! 2008 serial number for product verification via private message in this forum, and I will be happy to send you a full version download link. To send me a private message, click my user name on the left, then on click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig

Cannot find the log in link . Please help

Thanks

Carl

I too have lost the disk's for Act 2008.  I do however have my registration number for the other computers in our office.  Could someone please direct me to the download link?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Davidson20,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Please send me your ACT! 2008 serial number via private message and I will be happy to provide you with a download link. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I to have the same issue, i'm missing the 2008 install CD's but have the serial number.

ghollister are you still able to provide a download link to ACT! 2008?

Hello mdill,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Yes, if you will send me your ACT! 2008 serial number via private message in this forum, I will be happy to provide the download link. To send me a private message, click my user name on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

I too need to reload ACT! by Sage Premium 2008 on our computer but do not have the software.  Is this link still available?  I have my code I can send to you

How can I find a link for Act 2008, I have the product key and version but have lost the disk?

can you please help me on this 

thanks

Javier