Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2006 Using standard reports but unable to separate into excel fields for sort

ACT 2006 Using standard reports but unable to separate into excel fields for sort

Hello all.

I am new to ACT and currently using ACT 2005.  We do not even come close to using ACT to its full potential.  Currently we use the Dbase for contacts and use the insert notes to keep track of daily calls and communications.  There are 5 total users and I am trying to run a report to pull using the preloaded ACT notes/history report.  When I run the report, the report runs fine when it comes to all users.  I have been trying to convert it into an excel spread sheet where I can sort the data into which employee has called who.  We do not have specific accounts nor territory.  The group (we are buyers and not sales people) work as a team.  If we receive a call, we field the call no matter who's territory it may be.  So when I run the reports in ACT, I have noticed if I choose to run only by one user, the data is not correct.  ACT is pulling the data from the record manager who originally created the record, not who updated it.  But the report shows who made the notes in the selected time frame.

Please help.  I am stuck.

Re: ACT 2006 Using standard reports but unable to separate into excel fields for sort

Contact Roy Laudenslage here on the community.  He is real familiar with report customization and he will probably know if this will be possible or not.