Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2005 Help with Notes/History Report

ACT 2005 Help with Notes/History Report

I know we have an older version of ACT (2005), but I need help that the customer support is telling me they no longer support our version.  This to me is absolutely ridiculous!

When I pull up my notes/history report the report pulls up in the preview, but for some reason there are activities/history calls, meetings, etc that are pulling up under the wrong contact name.  And then they are duplicated in other wrong contact names.  When I go back in and check in my Act, in the individual contact, there is only the history that I posted.  I dont understand and could use some help trying to fix this, or else I will have to spend money I do not have on upgrading, just so I can get help.

I am not a happy customer right now.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2005 Help with Notes/History Report

That was a know problem with ACT! 2005. The contact unique ID was not revealed to the reports.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Bronze Contributor

Re: ACT 2005 Help with Notes/History Report

While roy is correct you might try running maintenance on the database before running the report. Failing this you might try running the ACT diagnostics utility to see if the repair tools can further assist

http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1964...

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.