Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 17.1 - SAGE link? Quick to complain

Copper Contributor

ACT! 17.1 - SAGE link? Quick to complain

I didn't hesitate to complain about the inability to synchronise with Google Contacts and Calendar. So want to be as quick to say thank you for 17.1 seems to have resolved the issue and a few new features there although haven't had a lot of time to "play" yet.

Now all that is left for me is about Sage Accounts Link for UK users... any news on this please?

Mind your own Business: brickweb.co.uk
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 17.1 - SAGE link? Quick to complain

The Sage accounting links to the ACT! program were developed and maintianed by Sage accounts. Since Sage sold the ACT! program to Swiftpage I don't believe they are updating the links. I believe there are third party links between ACT! and Sage accounting but I don't have information on who that is. Sorry.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Astute Commentator

Re: ACT! 17.1 - SAGE link? Quick to complain

brickweb wrote:

I didn't hesitate to complain about the inability to synchronise with Google Contacts and Calendar. So want to be as quick to say thank you for 17.1 seems to have resolved the issue and a few new features there although haven't had a lot of time to "play" yet.

Now all that is left for me is about Sage Accounts Link for UK users... any news on this please?

Unfortunately, Act v17.1 Pro US version remains broken for Google Calendar.  I sincerely hope for your sake that the UK versions have better luck..  

Leo