Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 11 , ACT Link for Palm using Centro

ACT 11 , ACT Link for Palm using Centro

Using ACT! 11 and its ACT Link for Palm software to synch to my Palm Centro, with the setup for all ACT database records to overwrite the Palm Centro info (one-way synch from desktop to Centro). I am not getting all activities to transfer to the Centro handheld calendar. Computer uses Vista operating system (32 bit). Hot Synch message reads something like "not all desktop activities transferred to handheld." and then says 19 activities on desktop, 10 activities on handheld.

I understand the ACT Link for Palm pushes info to the Palm Desktop on the computer. I do not see the missing scheuduled activities in the Palm Desktop either, but they do appear in ACT! 11 database on my computer. The corresponding client record DOES appear on the Centro handheld, just not all the scheduled activities.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Re: ACT 11 , ACT Link for Palm using Centro

ACT! Link for Palm OS doesn't transfer anything to Palm Desktop.  It goes directly to your handheld.  Try doing database maintenance from actdiag and perform a desktop overwrites handheld.

Database Rebuild and Repair Procedures

Re: ACT 11 , ACT Link for Palm using Centro

Thanks. I do run database management pretty regularly (twice weekly on average). I always synch using database overides handeld.

I did install a Palm Centro phone upgrade this morning. This completed a hard reset of my phone, clearing out all data, then installed Centro-1.03-VZW software. When I synched, I did pick up my calendar from ACT! 11 from my laptop computer.  If the problem appears again, I will rerun database management in ACT, assure the synch desktop overides handheld, and post again if needed. Thanks for your post!  Brad