Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 10 interface is AWOL!

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ACT 10 interface is AWOL!

I can't see the ACT inferface on my computer screen! This happened suddenly just today. I can see the "Alarm" window it pops up. I have tried changing the screen resolution, unplugging my second monitor, rebooting the computer and ACt with no luck.

I'm running ACT 10 on Windows 7, using a Samsung Notebook (small screen) and a Benq 21" monitor.

Any suggestions would be great, I can't earn my living without using this program.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author DeanEyford
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: ACT 10 interface is AWOL!

It sounds like the ACT! window is now opening 'off-screen'.  Here is an article from Microsoft with commands for bringing 'off-screen' windows back in view: Off-Screen Window

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author DeanEyford
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

It sounds like the ACT! window is now opening 'off-screen'.  Here is an article from Microsoft with commands for bringing 'off-screen' windows back in view: Off-Screen Window

Greg Martin
Sage

This MSoft posting got me started. I tried the key command with the arrow keys, not much happened.

However with some patience and "Alt + Tabbing" to select ACT as the current program AND THEN using the ALT + Spacebar I was able to get the old Minimize, Maximize, Restore menu and used that to get the thing back on screen.

Hope this helps anyone else out there.