Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 10 - Record History Call Results help

ACT! 10 - Record History Call Results help

Hi there.  ACT! 10 rocks!

One thing I cannot figure out.  When I record history for a call, the last reach and last attemp fields will show up on the contact record.  I would love to see the record for the call, such as call completed or call left message generated on the contact as well.  Right now, I have the Last Attempt field available, but it remains blank after I record history.

Does anyone have a solution?

Sincerely,

Alexander

Re: ACT! 10 - Record History Call Results help

When recording the history or clearing an activity, make sure you're selecting the appropriate Results.

Last Attempt is updated when using Call Attempted and Call Left Message

Last Reach is updated when using Call Completed, Call Left Message, and Call Received.

Thanks for responding, David.  Much appreciated!

One more question:  "Is it possible to have Call Attempted or Call Left Message or Call Completed or Call Received displayed in a field on a contact record?"

Have that info appear in a field?  Not automatically.  You can create a new field with a drop down list with those values.  Then when a user makes a call, he can update that field with the appropriate result.

David, I believe in past versions recording "Left Message" only updated Last Attempted.  It seems counter intuitive to have both Last Attempted and Last Reached updated for the same activity.  Can this be changed?