Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 06 & Outlook 2003

ACT! 06 & Outlook 2003

I want to know if it is possible to lookup a group of contacts in ACT 06 and be able to pull up a new message in Outlook 2003. I want to be able to pull from the current lookup in ACT to send e-mails to certain contacts instead of having the whole ACT contact list

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 06 & Outlook 2003

well if it can't be done I guess thats what I have to deal with, but you would think there would be some way to incorporate this with outlook, that is the only advantage of using the e-mail option within ACT, but I have so much trouble with that program locking up when I try to send e-mails to more than four or five people at a time.

Platinum Elite Contributor

You should sriously consider upgrading to the latest version of the ACT! program. ACT! 6 only sent the emails via Outlook and the ability to show the ACT! 6 address book in Outlook was a total kludge. ACT 2011 directly uses the Outlook client rather than going through the ACT! internet mail.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you for the tip, I will pass that along to the boss and see if we couldn't get that. I would make my job a lot easier!