Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A customer commented about the calendar and I'm wondering if there are options

A customer commented about the calendar and I'm wondering if there are options

a customer wrote the following and i didn't know how to respond....

What would be great would be an odd on that did something about the LOOK of the calendar. I know you have a calendar add on, but I dont frankly need all that. But it looks terrible - compare to the Outlook one (though I dont use Outlook) and you'll see what I mean. Also, you cannot change the font or its size in the calendar entries - lousy, esp with high def monitors.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: A customer commented about the calendar and I'm wondering if there are options

First I would ask for a more descriptive comment.  What about the calendar do they not like?  Have they looked at the different views of the calendar (daily/weekly/monthly/task list)?

Then I would ask what do they want the calendar to look like?  Without knowing their expectation, there isn't any way to find an alternative.

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: A customer commented about the calendar and I'm wondering if there are options

I just passed this along but when I did so, I also posted it other places - and apparently there are a lot of ACT! users wishing the calendar was 'better looking' -- whatever that may mean. So thank you for paying attention and answering - while I don't want to get in the middle of this, perhaps Sage can survey users for specific suggestions for future builds. It seems to garner a lot of comments.