Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

500+ roll over calls - how can I clear those?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

500+ roll over calls - how can I clear those?

So yes, I would like to start rolling over yesterday's calls to the next day, but I'm starting with over 500 uncleared calls from the past couple of years lol.  I swear I make my calls, I just haven't always cleared all of them - I'll start now.

Is there a way to CLEAR those calls and start my rolling over fresh?

I have ACT! 2014, I am on Windows 7, this is a personal database - not networked.

Danke!

Me

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Headhunter71
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: 500+ roll over calls - how can I clear those?

Click on F7 for a display of all the calls you want to clear.  Use the boxes at the top of the screen to select which ones meet the criteria.

Then highlight all or the selected ones and right click.  Select clear multiple activities.  While in the clearing process, you have the option of clearing with a comment in the last results such as "Cleared as part of db cleanup".  That way you will be able to search in last results for any contacts that originally had a call that was cleared. 

You also have the option to erase the call.

Hope that helps.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Headhunter71
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Click on F7 for a display of all the calls you want to clear.  Use the boxes at the top of the screen to select which ones meet the criteria.

Then highlight all or the selected ones and right click.  Select clear multiple activities.  While in the clearing process, you have the option of clearing with a comment in the last results such as "Cleared as part of db cleanup".  That way you will be able to search in last results for any contacts that originally had a call that was cleared. 

You also have the option to erase the call.

Hope that helps.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

Whelp, since that qualifies as an unqualified solution, it could not possibly have beeen more helpful.

Done and done.

My thanks.