Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

2010 SP1 update failure

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: 2010 SP1 update failure

Thanks for the Download links for the full product install. I got brave and just reinstalled over the bad installation without removing without any problems.

Works much better with no startup delays.

Thanks again for the speedy assistance!

Highlighted

I'm glad this fix worked for you. Does Sage have any plan on publicly releasing a fix for this?

I just updated our server with sp1 and then hf5, but now trying to do it on the terminal server I'm told I don't have enough free space.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello schester,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. This may be an issue we sometimes see with the Winzip extraction utility. To workaround, try deleting the entire contents of the C:\Windows\Prefetch directory, all local temp files, then emptying the recycle bin. Then try the update again.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Highlighted

wHAT IS ALL OF THIS ABOUT PRIVATE MESSAGES!

I am having the same probelm with ACT 2010 update to SP!.  Where can i get the link to the fully updated copy of the installation files of Act 10?

Please advise,

Sixto Sicilia

Highlighted

May I please have the iink to the Act 2010 fully updated copy as well.  I can not update my ACT 2010 with HF 4.  I can even uploaded from the program, but the update says imcompatible.

Please help.

Highlighted

I am having same issue - may I pleaase get the link to the full download.

I have to install on a new user's computer and de-activate another (we are networked ACT). I realize this version is no longer supported, however the company chose not to upgrade and is now expecting me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.