Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

2009 download link

2009 download link

I need to re-install Act 2009. I have a serial number, but sage says it's obsolete so they don't have  alink anymore.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Robert Sylvester

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: 2009 download link

[ Edited ]

Hello Robert,
I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to get the help you need. Please send me your ACT! 2009 serial number via private message in this forum and will be happy to provide the download link. To send me a private message, click my username on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Dear Greig,

I am having the same issue. I bought ACT 2009 online and was given a link to download, and now want to install on a new PC.  I have a serial number and activation code.

Matt Ross

I have the same issue, Greig.  I can send you my serial number for ACT 2009 (11.0)

Matt Ross

Nickel Contributor

Hi Matt,

You can send me the serial number using the instructions that Greig provided.
Damien Park
Swiftpage

I am also in the same predicament. My ACT 2009 CD is missing but I have the serial number and activation code. Where can I get a copy of the software so I can load it on my new laptop?

Thank You,

Mark

Nickel Contributor

Hi toomanymiles,

If you can send me your serial via private message I'd be happy to send you a download link.
Damien Park
Swiftpage