Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

2009 (11.1) SP1 problems

2009 (11.1) SP1 problems

Anyone else have problems applying SP1 and/or Hotfix 4?  When I applied 11.1 the guages on my dashboards all stopped working.  The "all" filter on Process would not select any data but each individual process when selected would show the proper data.  I had to reinstall 11.0 clean and then restore the database from backup to get my guages working properly.
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: 2009 (11.1) SP1 problems

This isn't a known issue with the update, it is possible that the update was corrupted.  In case you haven't already updated again, I am providing you  a link to download a set of fully updated V11.1 installation files.  You will find the link in your Private Messages

Greg Martin
Sage

I had the same result applying the same update to two different systems.  One was on Windows 2003 server and another on a Windows XP machine.
Platinum Super Contributor

I looked into this some more and found a known issue for the V11.1 update - the 'Top 10 Opportunities' component will not display data when using the filter for 'All' stages.  Can you tell me which Dashboard view you are using and which components are having the issue? 

Greg Martin
Sage

I used the closed sales to-date opportunity component to give me a gauge.  I then modify the filters from there to show closed sales to date and open opportunities.   The "all" process filter stopped working after the update and my gauges went to $0

I am having this same issue. I am running original install of Version 11.1.0.183x229, Hotfix 1. Whenever I select all from the Process Filter, it reports $0. If I select just one of the sub processes, then it will report accurately. I do need all of the processes reported at the same time however. Any suggestions?