Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

2007 Act software on Windows XP. I edited a template when in labels and totally screwed it up. Is there anyway to go back to original template 5160?

2007 Act software on Windows XP. I edited a template when in labels and totally screwed it up. Is there anyway to go back to original template 5160?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: 2007 Act software on Windows XP. I edited a template when in labels and totally screwed it up. Is there anyway to go back to original template 51

Hello scansk9,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. You should be able to get a copy of the standard 5160 template from the files of the demo database (ACT9Demo). The default for the demo database on an XP machine is either (depending on how you installed):

C:\Documents and Settings\[Windows user name]\My Documents\ACT\ACT for Windows 9\Databases\
OR
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Public Documents\ACT\ACT for Windows 9\Databases\

In the Databases folder, look for ACT9Demo-database files, then inside that Reports. In the Reports folder locate Avery 5160.lbl. Copy this file into the Reports folder for your database's database files folder.

Best practice: When modifying a standard template, use Save As to save your version so you can retain the default template.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.