Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

1-2 page report listing all records of a lookup

1-2 page report listing all records of a lookup

I'm using Act 2008 and am hoping to create a report listing all records of a lookup in a manner that there is only one line dedicated per record. For example, I would like to create a list of all my freight company contacts. To accomplish this so far, I have created a lookup of all my contact records where the "industry" field equals "freight". I now want to simply list the following fields in a one line per record format: comany name, contact name, phone number and email address.

The contact reports I have tried so far seem to dedicate one page per record. Is there any ready-made layout that would achieve my desired results?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: 1-2 page report listing all records of a lookup

A quick report would do it. 

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

thanks for your reply.

I have tried this and the only record that prints is the most recently edited one.

okay i now realize that the all records are first to be selected prior to doing a quick print. this worked great except i was hoping for a larger font size in the printout as it is kind of unclear

There are a variety on controls available including font type an size but some controls produces valid but unexpected results. You might want to check out this third party book. https://www.packtpub.com/sage-act-2011-dashboard-and-report-cookbook/book

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129