Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Using Act and syncing with Iphone 4S

Using Act and syncing with Iphone 4S

I am currently using Act 2000 and just bought an Iphone 4S. I am wondering what is  the best way to move forward and sync information between Act (or an alternative contact manager) and the Iphone. Whether it is suggested to upgrade to the most current version of Act and use a intermediate app to sync, or abandon Act and use something that works directly with the Iphone.

I currently use Act for contact management, and want my phone numbers and contact information on my Iphone. I also use Act for setting up my business letters (using the interface with Word to set up my company letterhead and the contact information of the person I am writing to).

Any suggestions of what others are doing in that regard would be appreciated.

Thanks

jb

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Using Act and syncing with Iphone 4S

Have a look at http://bit.ly/actmobile

Handheld Contact runs great on the iPhone 4S ... but needs a current version of ACT!

Thanks for your reply,

So  is Handheld Contact a separate app or program the works between the current version of Act (which version is that) and the iphone? And secondly, will it make any difference that I am using Act on a mac using parallels?

Thanks

jb

Platinum Elite Contributor

It works with ACT! versions 2005 (7.0) and later ... although, best with ACT! 2008 (10.0) and later.

Doesn't make and difference if on Parallels... will run any OS that ACT! is running except XP Home