Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Select Contact Field by Cursor Click

Select Contact Field by Cursor Click

I have created a custom field name "Dup Date" and moved some fields around in the Contact layout screen.  I can move from field to field by Tab or Enter or by left clicking with the mouse, except for two fields - the "Dup Date" field and the ZIP field which I have not changed  Why can I not select these 2 field by a mouse click like the other 10+ fields? The ZIP field used to work correctly.  Man Mad

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Select Contact Field by Cursor Click

[ Edited ]

You can't select them with mouse or tab?

Which version of ACT! (full build from help | about)?

What operating system?

Re: Select Contact Field by Cursor Click

I am using Windows XP and ACT 6 Builed # 6.0.3.979  I could previously select the Zip Code field by tab, ENTER, or mouse click prior to revising the Contacts layout screen. When I revised the Contacts layout screen I added the new "Dup Date" field. Since that revision I have been unable to mouse click into either field in the Contacts window. I can click into either field in the Contact Listing window and edit either of them as I please. All other fields respond normally with Tab, ENTER, and mouse click. I have  removed Tab and Enter stops for these 2 fields and then reactivated them with no success to my problem.