Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Roll over activities

Roll over activities

I have been using ACT version 6.0.3.979 for a few years and just recently noticed a change in behavior. I have the reminders set to roll over all activities, ToDo's, Calls and Meetings, on a daily basis. In the past, ACT would display the reminder menu when starting for the first time each day and allow me to roll over the selected tasks. Afterwards, if I were to shutdown the program and restart, the reminder menu would not appear again until after 12:00 AM the following day. Recently this behavior changed; now when I shutdown the program, and reopen it the same day, the reminder menu pops up with the tasks checked to roll over the activities, however, the the record count is at 0. So, ACT has performed the roll over on the first instance and updated the record count as it always has in the past, but then if I subsequently shutdown the program and restart the pop up menu reappears with the selection checked to roll over activities, but the activity count for all 3 tasks has been set to 0. Is there a way to change the behavior back to its original state?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bronze Contributor

Re: Roll over activities

You could try go to the file menu and select set reminders

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Re: Roll over activities

The reminders have already been set, otherwise I wouldn't be getting the notice to roll over activities.