Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Question about getting email addresses from Act 6.0.3.979

Question about getting email addresses from Act 6.0.3.979

I have used a few versions of Act since 1996....my current version is as noted above.  My employer uses IMAP and does not support Pop3 for email.  I'm trying to get a list of all my email addresses in the system such that I can copy/paste the addresses into another email program.  Any suggestions about getting such a list that I can then copy and paste all the addresses?

Thanks for the help.

--Matt 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Question about getting email addresses from Act 6.0.3.979

You may be able to export the info out of ACT! and then import into the other program, if that program accepts .txt or .csv import data.  In ACT!, just go to File/Data Exchange/Export.  Choose the Text Delimited file type, then on the Save As screen choose either the .txt or .csv file type.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Question about getting email addresses from Act 6.0.3.979

For the Export, the email address is called "E-mail Login" in the ACT! 6.0 export wizard map

Also, if you use Outlook, you can connect it to the IMAP server and have ACT! 6.0 send via Outlook as per this ACT! Knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/5e2do4