10-25-2011 11:02 AM
Whenever we add a new contact and try to use the drop down under ID/Status it does not recognize that one of the entries in our drop down is an option.
Also, I'm trying to generate a report using the ID/Status field using this entry and it won't let me. I also cannot do a look up under ID/Status using this entry that is in our drop down list.
I've checked the Edit/Define Fields section and I don't see anything wrong, but not really sure what I can change to get this field to work properly for my uses.
10-25-2011 11:46 AM
You likely have a space as the first character of the dropdown item.
10-25-2011 12:28 PM
Thank you so much! It wasn't a space at the beginning, but a limit of characters. Your response helped me and my IT team get to the bottom of it , though, so thank you!