Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lookup by number of calls

Lookup by number of calls

How can the number of Last Results for each record in a database be used to filter the database?  For instance, I might wish something like:  Lookup>By number of calls>Less than 5 

Bronze Contributor

Re: Lookup by number of calls

If this is in version 6 no but in later versions you can use an addon tool Toline Dashboard to build this type of query

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

HI!  Thank you, Paul!  

Okay, so if I am correct in that Topline Dashboard can be used with ACT version 2010, then I want to ask:

1) Can ACT 2010 with Topline Dashboard, be used to query data which is being used in version 6.0? 

(1b) And if not, then is there a quick and easy way to convert data back and forth between version 6.0 and 2010? 

Platinum Elite Contributor

1. No.

1b. No.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thank you, Roy.

Can a Lookup be imported?  

Such as in the theoretical case, where a list of  Company names of varoius records would be produced by quering v6.0 databases, with software running outside of ACT, and these resulting Company names plugged back into ACT, for the Lookup criteria, thus producing a refined collection of records meeting the custom criteria described in my first mesage above.

Thank you 

Platinum Elite Contributor

You could probably write something to do that using the ACT! 6 Software Development Kit (SDK) but it would be a majr programming task.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129