Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Looking for a way of being emailed whenever a new appoitment is added to calender..

Looking for a way of being emailed whenever a new appoitment is added to calender..

Hello,

At the moment we are sometimes missing appoitments because some staff are adding the appoitments for me but not informing me. I was wondering if there is any way that i can be emailed whenever a new item is added into ACT. We are currently using ACT 6.0 but will upgrade if neccessary.

I know that there are some featrues in act such as 'email related contacts', but this is an optional tickbox and is not foolproof. We need something automated so that any activity is logged and emailed to me.

Please advise any way of acheiving this please.

thanks 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Looking for a way of being emailed whenever a new appoitment is added to calender..

Re: Looking for a way of being emailed whenever a new appoitment is added to calender..

Tried that. Topline programs are absolutely awful, with tonnes of bugs and compatibilty issues i have spent all day trying to get the software running correctly without success. 

Any other suggestions? 

Platinum Elite Contributor

I've not used them, so wasn't aware of any problems.

Unfortunately, that's the only addon I've seen with that funtion. It would be possible for a developer to create such a function for you if you wanted... but I don't know the cost.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.