Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

List Contacts Based On Sales History ACT 2000

List Contacts Based On Sales History ACT 2000

Hello,

We are trying to put together a yearly mailer as a thank you for our previous customers. We have kept lists in excel in the past for this but I am curious about using ACT. I want to enter the information into the sales/opportunities tab for each of our customer's. This obviously long task ahead, I want to verify how/if I can get it to work the way I want. So for each customer, I'd fill in all the fields and set the stage to closed/won.

Supposing I sold windows & doors only, and for product I'd put "Window" or "Door" and for type I'd put "2-Pane","4-Pane", etc.

Is there a way to later go back and list all my contacts who ordered a "Window" that was "4-Pane" closed after "xx/xx/xxxx" date?

Once I get this list can I set up a way to make a batch print-out for each customer that will have all the stored info. on what they ordered and their mailing address, etc.?

Bronze Contributor

Re: List Contacts Based On Sales History ACT 2000

I do not believe there is a way to do this in ACT 2000 but can definately be done in later versions of ACT!

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.