Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get sent email in outlook 2007

Copper Contributor

Get sent email in outlook 2007

I upgraded a computer for a client and they are now on outlook 2007 with act 2000 5.0.4.495.  Before, when they sent email out of act it would go into the outlook sent folder. Now outlook is not an option I have cc:mail, internet mail, and outlook express. I changed email prefrences in IE programs from outlook express to outlook but I still have outlook express as the only option in act email prefances. I know alot of support forums are saying the older act does not integrate with outlook 2007 but is there any way to get the sent mails to the sent folder in outlook 2007 via  a plugin or am I not setting this up correctly?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Get sent email in outlook 2007

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, ACT! 2000 is not compatible with Outlook 2007.  The plugins for that version won't recognize that Outlook is installed.  You would need to have ACT! 2008 (10.0) or higher in order to integrate with Office 2007 products.

You may be able to import the emails into Outlook 2007.  In Outlook 2007, go to File/Import & Export, choose the "Import from another program or file" option.  You should have ACT! 3.x, 4.x, 2000 Contact Manager for Windows as one of your program options.  You may then be able to import in the messages.  I would give it a try.

Message Edited by ghollister on 12-18-2008 10:30 AM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Get sent email in outlook 2007

Thats what I thought thanks