Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Download ACT! 2000

Re: Download ACT! 2000

Except for the first part where you say 'No Assumption needed' the rest could be considered valid points. However, the way you started that.. It appears to me that now you're not only assuming my copy is a bootleg you're telling me it is, as if you know for a fact.

I dunno...maybe it's a culture thing.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Actually no. To my knowledge only the single copies were bootlegged.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

[ Edited ]

I am also looking for Act! 2000 download.   I have the Serial # [removed]

Thanks in Advance for your help

Moderator edit: Removed private information

Hello, do you have the ACT! 2000 download file? I have the product key. Thanks,

Hi, is there a way to import data from ACT! 2000 to ACT v16?

@dsanchez94- Yes. You need to convert the database to v16, first. If you don't already have a v16 database, you'd just convert it and use that. If you do have one, you'd convert the old one and merge it into the v16 one you're using.

See: http://blog.glcomputing.com.au/2010/01/tips-for-converting-act-60-or-earlier.html

Hi! I also have my reg key for ACT! 2000 but my cd is scratched and wont read. My company sent me a new work computer and i need to install ACT! 2000 on the new machine. If you still have a copy I can download that would be a god send! Thank you!!

Highlighted

maybe this should be a new thread, but does anyone have the updates available for v5? I have a client who asked to load up their old Act! 2000 software to access some old data...I found the old data and the install files......but when I go to open up the DB it says it was created with a newer version of Act!. I can't imagine any explanation other than they had updated v5 with a service pack or something like that. I'm nearly certain they never acquired v6 of Act!.