Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Download ACT! 2000

Re: Download ACT! 2000

I too am in need of the installation file for ACT 2000.

I do have the ser# from the cracked disk I have now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello

I did a terrible mistake...I threw an original install CD of ACT!2000  when I tried to sort all the oldest CD...
All the faithful users of it just  want to hang me now!

Of course we also have the real license number.
Could you help me to find a copy of the install?

Thank you

I am in a bit of a bind.  Just added memory to my laptop.  Consequent to that I lost the ability to update ACT, whether to add a follow up date or add new contacts.

We have move 2X and gone through several administrative assistants in that tme and have misplaced the disk, key, everything.

I tried to download the "free" update fro CNET and that totally crashed the program.

How can I get the download so I can save my contact list?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Please help. MY ACT 2000 just stopped working and i uninstalled it but i can't find a disk to reinstall it again. I have a serial number. Is there a way to have it downloaded again?

ACT 2000 and i have Office Home and Business 2010. It's been working fine, and suddenly stopped, i uninstalled ACT to try and reinstall it but i can't find the discs anywhere. I'm sorry if i'm not answering your question correctly. It's very old. 

I am in the same boat.  We lost the cd, but do have the serial number for Act! 2000.  Can you please provide a download link.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hello, Mike!

I have been reading that you have a downloadable version of Act if a product key code is provided. My cd to download ACT seems to be corrupt and will not download. I have the access code. Would you be willing to share the site? Thanks!

ActWin2

I had been using a 15+ year old verion of ActWin2 on XP until a week ago, when the power supply on my slightly younger computer went.

I've now purchased a new computer with Windows8, and am getting an error message of "This App cannot be run, contact publisher," as I try to start ActWin with the Program Back Up files.

I have succesfully transferred my other files(non-ActWin) from BackUp to the new computer.

I've also purchased SageAct Pro 2011, with the intention of converting the old databases to that - although having issues with the conversion there.

As this point if I can get the ActWin to open again I'd be content to manually entering the database info on SageAct.